- Get Help
- Supporting Survivors
- Education & Prevention
- SFU Policy
- Welcome Belinda, our new Educational Specialist, Sexual Violence Prevention
- The SVSPO's Statement In Support of Black Lives Matter
- Meet & Greet with SVSPO Case Managers
- Introducing Virtual Drop-In Hours
- International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia 2020
- Consent Matters at SFU: May 2020
- The SVSPO will be working remotely as of March 18th, 2020
- GP44 Policy Review
- Phone and Video Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Leave Site Now
Introducing Virtual Drop-In Hours
Drop-in hours are now available online!
The Sexual Violence Support and Prevention Office (SVSPO) is pleased to announce that we are once again holding drop-in hours, having moved them online using Zoom. If you or someone you know would like to connect with an SVSPO Case Manager, and would prefer to do so without making an appointment, please consider using our drop-in hours.
For drop-in dates, times and links, please click here.
For more information on how virtual drop-in hours work, please click here.