The second Canvas workshop “Canvas Quick Start” is taking place Tuesday, May 28 in the FHS Board Room in Blusson Hall Room 11021 from noon – 1:00pm. The session will build on the first (introduction to Canvas) and will prepare you to do basic functions in Canvas:
- add a student to your Sandbox
- send a message
- start a discussion in Canvas
- upload a file to Canvas Files
- create an assignment group
- create an assignment
- know where to go to troubleshoot Canvas.
To prepare for the session (see technical note below from Robin Schell):
- Create your course shell for your credit course by going to the Canvas URL.
- Create a sandbox to work in for this session. The instructions on how to create a shell for a calendar course or sandbox are here.
See you at the session!