- Labs start on week #2, Monday January 14.
- Labs will take place at CSIL (computing Science Instructional Labs) .To enter the CSIL labs rooms you need to use your own access card. If you have a card from a previous semester that will work fine. Access cards for the CSIL Labs are available from the Access Control Office, located at WM (west Mall ) 3101.
- As well, you will have a CSIL account (separate from your university account but with the same account name and password).
- You will be able to access your CSIL account directly in the labs and remotely from home as well (remote desktop login to leto.csil.sfu.ca).
- For information about using the CSIL labs and its software check: CSIL information and FAQ
Leave a comment below if you have questions