- Quiz#1 takes place on Friday of Week 4, Friday February 1, same time as usual lectures, at the start of the class, as originally announced in the course website.
FORMAT OF THE QUIZ
- The quiz may include exercises analogous to those seen in the assignments and labs. There may be some multiple choice questions, questions to determine what the action or output produced is given a Python statement or brief programs, there may be exercises asking you to write code, etc.
- The quiz is done on paper and pencil (or pen)
- The topics included are those seen in lectures and labs up to and including the class on Monday week 4, January 28 (week 4.1). In the class on Wednesday 30 (week 4.2) there will be a (very brief) reminder of topics seen so far and included in the quiz. Any new material discussed in class on that Wednesday (week 4.2) will not be tested in this quiz.
- Topics include material seen in Assignments #1 and #2, Labs week #2, Lab week #3 and parts of Lab week #4.
- Topics seen before quiz #1 – notes from class
CHEAT or CRIB SHEET
- You may bring one “crib sheet” or “cheat sheet” to the quiz:
- one side only of a sheet of paper, normal size (approximately letter size)
- normal size writing (approximately font 11) (handwritten or printed)
- include anything you think is pertinent
- no photocopies from other student’s cribsheet are allowed
- include your name and student number in the cribsheet
- you will hand the crib sheet in together with the quiz and it will be returned back to you
Leave a comment below if you have questions