- Quiz#2 takes place on Friday of Week 7, on Friday March 1, same time as usual lectures, at the start of the class, as announced in the course website.
- It takes place in ROOM B9201 – same room as quiz #1.
- The topics included are all we have seen so far until and including the classes on Monday and Wednesday of week #7 but not including while loops.
- While loops will not be tested in this quiz.
- The focus will be on concepts and analogous exercises to those seen in the assignments #3 and #4, labs week #4, #5 and #6, as well as discussions and examples covering all these concepts in lectures.
- There maybe fill in the blank style of questions, multiple choice, writing of code and/ or other variations as well.
- The quiz is done on paper and pencil (or pen)
CRIB or CHEAT SHEET
- You may bring one “crib sheet” or “cheat sheet” to the quiz:
- 1 piece, up to 2 sides of paper, normal size (approximately letter size)
- include anything you think is pertinent
- no photocopies from other student’s cribsheet are allowed
- normal size writing (approximately font 11) (handwritten or printed)
- include your name and student number in the cribsheet
- you will hand the crib sheet in together with the quiz and it will be returned back to you
- you may reuse the crib sheet from the previous quiz - In that case, you can use the one page from before and add one more page. In total you still should have only two sides.
Leave a comment below if you have questions