- The FINAL exam takes place on Thursday,April 18, 8:30 AM. Arrive early.
WHERE : TWO ROOMS
- AQ 3181 – Last names A… to Lin inclusive
- AQ 3182 – Last names Liu to Z … inclusive
- The final exam may include any of the topics seen in the course, with some focus on the topics seen after the midterm, but also topics seen (and tested) before
- Review particularly topics and exercises analogous to those seen in previous tests, the assignments, lab exercises and examples seen in class
- Regarding binary numbers: it may be tested based on what we saw in class, see also the solutions to the lab exercise week #13
- Regarding sorting: It may be tested base on what we saw in class and the sorting assignment
- Regarding turtle functions: It may be tested only at the level of the examples seen in class and posted solutions
STYLE OF QUESTIONS
- The style of questions is analogous and or variations to those seen in previous quizzes, lab exercises, midterm and examples in class.
- The final exam is done on paper and pencil (or pen)
- The final exam will not be returned to you but you can come to office hours explicitly defined to show the final exam, most likely at the end of April or beginning of May or later next semester. The day and time to look at your exam and/or any other materials will be announced via email
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring your student ID
- You may bring one “crib sheet” or “cheat sheet” to the final exam:
- one more sheet of paper than in the midterm, that is, 4 sides in total
- normal size (approximately letter size). You can reuse the cheat sheet from the previous quizzes, as long as in total you have not more than 4 sides.
- include in the crib sheet anything that you think is pertinent
- no photocopies from other students’ cribsheet are allowed
- use normal size writing (approximately font 11) (handwritten or printed)
- include your name and student number in the cribsheet IN THE RIGHT UPPER CORNER
- you will hand the crib sheet in together with the exam and it will be returned back to you if you come to see the final exam later on
Leave a comment below if you have questions