Read on to find out more about this great opportunity and how you can apply!
- Critical thinking skills to identify relevant stories
- An interest in and knowledge of what’s going on around campus
- Good writing and research skills
- Ability to commit approximately 2-3 hours a week over 6 months (note: graduating students can still participate as alumni)
- Ability to volunteer on your own time, in any location
- Training on Volunteer Services philosophy and vision
- Training and experience with blog writing
- Get enhanced digital profile from being blog author
- Contribute to the promotion of volunteerism and civic engagement at SFU
- Senior volunteers have opportunity to mentor new scouts and writers
- Network with other students interested in volunteerism and civic engagement
- Reference letter provided after successful completion of volunteer commitment
Please contact Grace Chiu, Volunteer Services Assistant, at email@example.com or call 778-782-3587.