Not sure if this summit is for you? This annual event actually caters to all SFU students who have interest in leadership – may it be developing leadership skills, creating social change through leadership, or simply learning or hearing from inspiring leaders. All SFU students are welcome!
This one-day summit includes a keynote address, multiple workshops and an opportunities fair. There will also be lots of networking opportunities as industry professionals and student leaders will be at the event.
If you’d like to gain experience in event hosting and operations for a university-wide event, there are also some volunteer opportunities for this event. A letter of recommendation will be provided to engaged volunteers at this event.
- Be available for a training sessions occurring mid-January (exact date TBA).
- Be available for the Leadership Summit, on Saturday January 23rd from 7:30am to 4:45pm. In addition to being able to attend some of the sessions, volunteers will receive free lunches and snacks.
- Event décor and set-up
- Registration and greeting
- Hosting workshop sessions
- Crowd management and other event-related tasks
Attending or volunteering for this summit is an excellent way to start your year! The summit takes place on Saturday, 23 January 2010 from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
To learn more or to register, visit the official website.
-By Kelvin Claveria