- Apply to SFU NOW
- Courses and Degree Planning
- Student Services
- Contact us
- Info Sessions
- Thank you
- Thank you for your submission
- One more step to complete your email sign up
- Thank you
University services for SFU NOW students
SFU’s Vancouver campus
At the clinic on our Vancouver campus, doctors and counsellors are available Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. To book an appointment, call 778-782-5200.
Please note the following:
- The last appointment of the day is at 4:30 p.m.
- On Mondays, there are no doctors at the Vancouver clinic, but medical office assistants are on hand to make appointments, answer questions and provide first aid.
Health and Counselling Services also offers several free health-related workshops. These workshops typically take place from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
The Vancouver Health Clinic is located on the bottom floor of Harbour Centre campus, across from the SFU Bookstore at the foot of the “down” escalator. If you enter Harbour Centre from Hastings Street, the clinic is one floor down.
SFU's Surrey campus
There is no health clinic at our Surrey campus, but counselling services are available to students between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. To book an appointment, contact Counselling at 778.782.8022 or email@example.com.