Goldcorp Centre for the Arts, 149 West Hastings Street
The Goldcorp Centre for the Arts Box Office is located in the lobby of the Centre and can be accessed from either the Hastings Street or the Cordova Courtyard entrances. (click here for a Google Map).
The Box Office is staffed each Wednesday to Saturday from 2:00 - 6:00 pm, and one hour prior to each show. To contact our box office, email our Guest Services staff at GCA_Guestservices@sfu.ca or call 778-782-9286.
Show tickets are available in advance and can be purchased online through the ticket link on the event page.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- All sales are final.
- The presenter is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
- Resale or attempted resale of any ticket price higher than face value is strictly prohibited.
- Door sales open one hour before the show.
- To avoid disappointment, please arrive a minimum 30 minutes before the advertised showtime. Events start on time.
- The presenter reserves the right to refuse admittance to latecomers until an appropriate moment or break in the event.
- If a show is not sold out, you may also purchase tickets at the door up until five minutes before the start of the event when ticket sales and pick-up are cut-off.
- SFUW’s is able to accommodate cash, credit card sales and direct debit. There are ATM’s conveniently located in Nesters Market or London Drugs in the Woodward’s Atrium.
- Please note that any form of a recording device is strictly prohibited within our theatres and that all electronic devices must be turned off. No food or beverages are permitted into the venue.