Goldcorp Centre for the Arts, 149 West Hastings Street
Due to the Goldcorp Centre for the Arts Lobby Renovation Project, the box office has been temporarily relocated to the B2 level.
At this time, the Goldcorp Centre for the Arts (GCA) is only accessible via the Cordova Street courtyard entrance. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 778-782-9223 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Show tickets are available in advance and can be purchased online through the ticket link on the event page.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- All sales are final.
- The presenter is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
- Resale or attempted resale of any ticket price higher than face value is strictly prohibited.
- Door sales open one hour before the show.
- To avoid disappointment, please arrive a minimum 30 minutes before the advertised showtime. Events start on time.
- The presenter reserves the right to refuse admittance to latecomers until an appropriate moment or break in the event.
- If a show is not sold out, you may also purchase tickets at the door up until five minutes before the start of the event when ticket sales and pick-up are cut-off.
- SFUW is able to accommodate cash, credit card sales and direct debit. There are ATM’s conveniently located in Nesters Market or London Drugs in the Woodward’s Atrium.
- Please note that any form of a recording device is strictly prohibited within our theatres and that all electronic devices must be turned off. No food or beverages are permitted into the venue.