- PhD Candidate, Interdisciplinary, Simon Fraser University
- MFA, Time Arts, School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- BA, Philosophy, DePaul University
Michael Filimowicz is a multi-disciplinary artist and researcher working at the overlapping boundaries of media forms. He is founder of the Cinesonika International Film Festival and Conference of Sound Design, and Co-Editor of The Soundtrack academic journal. His research focuses on the development of new forms of multimodal and audiovisual display.
- Teaching and Learning
- Semiotics and Phenomenology
- Multimodal Display
- New Directions in Third Wave Human-Computer Interaction: Volume 1 – Technologies (Springer HCI Series)
Future courses may be subject to change.