- Prospective students
- Current students
- News & Events
- Staff & faculty resources
Review SIAT undergraduate course requirements and learn how to move from lower level to higher level courses.
Programming support drop-in sessions
We have heard from many SIAT students that programming is one of the more difficult areas of study to manage in online courses.
In response, we have introduced online programming support drop-in sessions where you can get programming help from Jeff Ens, a SIAT PhD student and regular TA for IAT courses.
TechTeams is our first year mentorship program and an integral part of helping students transition in to SIAT. Our mentors, with the support of our academic advising team, provide first year students with the opportunity to participate in the university community by offering weekly workshops that cover different aspects of university life.
Spaces & equipment
Learn about the facilities, work spaces and equipment available to undergraduate students.
SIAT grading scale
- General academic advising
- Career advising
- Study abroad advising
- International student advising
- Financial aid advising
- Health & counselling
- Health and Counselling Services are still available; however, please call ahead to book an appointment or to access any of their services.
- Burnaby: 778-782-4615
- Vancouver: 778-782-5200
- Support and FAQs for students regarding COVID-19.
- Return to campus planning.
- SFU students (Grad & UGrad) can access free, immediate support 24/7 (chat or phone) with My SSP (Student Support Program).
- Option to phone and pre-book appointments - request video, phone or in-person appointments, as well as language options.
- Download the My SSP app to access articles and strategies to stay healthy and connected.
- Call 1.844.451.9700 (CAN/ US) or 001.416.380.6578 (international, charges may apply) to access My SSP by phone.