The Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Simon Fraser University posts Sessional Instructor positions (Teaching Support Staff Union):
- May/June, for fall semester (September-December);
- September/October, for spring semester (January-April); and
- January/February, for summer semester (May-August).
If you wish to be notified of upcoming faculty and temporary teaching positions in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology, please send an email to email@example.com and in the subject line indicate "subscribe to SA postings."
Teaching Assistants & Tutor Markers
The Department of Sociology & Anthropology posts for TA and TM positions (Teaching Support Staff Union) three times a year.
- June/July, for fall semester (September-December);
- October/November, for spring semester (January-April); and
- February/March, for summer semester (May-August).
Please click here for information on the TA/TM Appointment Priority System.
The Department of Sociology and Anthropology has limited capacity to accept visiting scholars. Visiting scholar appointments are a non-stipend position.
If you wish to be considered for visiting scholar status, please contact the Chair’s Secretary for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org