- Transfer Students
- Student Union
- What can you do with a sociology or anthropology degree?
- MA Programs
- PhD Programs
Graduate Studies Guide
- General Information
- MA in Sociology or Anthropology
- PhD in Sociology or Anthropology
- Committee Composition, Supervision and Choice of Topic
- Progress Reports
- Course Grade Appeals
- Graduate Student Offices, Computer Lab and Meeting Spaces
- Leaves and Withdrawals
- Applications for Program Extension
- Graduate Student Association
- Current Graduate Students
- News & Events
Bicram Rijal's publications on the pandemic
May 11, 2020
PhD Anthropology student, Bicram Rijal's:
- reflective piece in Canadian Anthropology Society's April newsletter, 'Disrupted Lives and Uncertainties in the Time of Pandemic'
- blog, 'Social distancing in the times of coronavirus pandemic' in the March edition of Anthrodendum
- guest contributor to the April edition of Anthrodendum, 'Walking becomes political during the pandemic'
- article as part of the series: Dispatches from the pandemic in Somatosphere.net: Science, Medicine, and Anthropology, 'What Does Toilet Paper Teach Us about Our Defecation Habits?'