REEL 11 [DAT 6]
Skruv, Sweden Feb.22/75
A [ID 1 0:20]
1. MRS. BOHMAN, TALKING WHILE WAITING IN CAR.
[ID 2 1:57]
2. MR. MAGNUSSEN, SOUNDS OF OLD SKRUV.
[ID 3 22:55]
3. " " " " " "
mark * very clear Swedish, close to mic. [33:15]
Stuttgart, Germany Feb. 27/75
B [ID 4 36:54]
4. FRIEDENSKIRCHE, NOON BELLS
[ID 5 43:13]
5. " , 6 AM BELLS
1. Talking in English, Mr. Bohman coming in, car door opening and closing.
2. Lots of Swedish, Mrs. Bohman translates as best as possible. other people in the same room, speak in background. Talk about his grandfather. History and old sounds of factory (glass).
change from steam whistle to siren 1930.
change from woodfire to oilfire.
Note - little information in English, questions get lost in general Swedish conversation. Lots of digressions.
3. Talk about railroad, and lots of other talk in Swedish. Would be nice to find out what they're saying, lively atmosphere.
4. Four rings - full hour (highest bell); twelve rings (middle and lowest) - noon; coming in and out of ambience.
5. Fade up, while car is revving, very loud. Foreground rattle (shutter being opened?). 6 o'clock bells.