REEL 2 [DAT 1]
Stockholm, Sweden Feb.9/75
A [ID 9 42:44]
1. CHANGING OF THE PALACE GUARDS, with large audience.
mark * P.A. announcement marking beginning of ritual. [44:49]
mark * church bells ring and the trumpets call out as the action begins. [49:42]
B [ID 10 1:05:19]
2. EXPLANATION OF TRUMPET SIGNAL CODES
C [ID 11 1:13:20]
3. CLOGS ON PAVEMENT
D [ID 12 1:14:26]
4. MORE CLOGS ON PAVEMENT
E [ID 13 1:15:31]
5. PERSON BUYING TICKETS AT KONSERTHUSET
F [ID 14 1:17:34]
6. STOCKHOLM POLICE HORN
G [ID 15 1:18:39]
7. DISTANT FIRE TRUCK HORN
H [ID 16 1:19:01]
8. STOCKHOLM POLICE HORN
I [ID 17 1:19:16]
9. STOCKHOLM FIRE HORN AND BELLS
J [ID 18 1:22:21]
10. CROSSWALK TICKING SIGNALS for the blind
K [ID 19 1:25:23]
11. ASKING DIRECTIONS (where are the sex clubs?) Reverb
1. Note emergence of guard footsteps from under first drum sequence. This sequence is basically an alternation between the announcer and the trumpeter of the guards blowing signals.
3&4. Girls walking across a street (no traffic).
6-10. Note aspiration effect of the two note motif: one seems to breathe in, the other out.
10. Located outside a movie theatre, across from a government building (possibly where there was a service for the blind).