REEL 34 [DAT 17]
Cembra, Italy March 29/75
A [ID 15 1:11:17]
1. AMBIENCE IN DINING ROOM of Albergo, t.v. and people chattering.
mark * people stop talking as voice on t.v. speaks English (a mere accident?). [1:18:05]
B [ID 16 1:24:37]
2. AMBIENCE OUTSIDE, THEN WALKING INSIDE ALBERGO DANCE HALL
[ID 17 1:34:17]
3. mark * take 2 continued (splice). [1:34:17]
1-3. This activity was happening simultaneously to the Easter service...interesting contrast.
1. Interesting relationships between TV sound (mostly speech) and that of people talking. TV is relatively loud and rarely masked by people talking.
mark * Voice on TV suddenly speaks English, people stop talking right after the word "yes" and resume their patter only when Italian announcer returns. Could be a coincidence, but really doesn't sound like it.
2. Halfway through, left channel almost completely off. Bass from juke box distorted on right channel (distorted at the source, not the recorder).
3. Levels okay here.