REEL 43 [DAT 22]
Cembra, Italy March 31/75
A [ID 1 0:08]
1. CHILDREN SLEDDING ON VILLAGE STREET
mark * motorcycle passes by. [6:20]
B [ID 2 11:13]
2. TABLE SAW (fragment)
C [ID 3 13:32]
3. CHICKENS MOANING IN BACKYARD COOP
D [ID 4 15:49]
4. BIRDSONG TOY - small piece of metal spun on a length of string.
[ID 5 18:34]
5. WOMAN WASHING CLOTHES in public wash basin.
[ID 6 24:36]
6. mark * move closer to woman. [24:44]
F [ID 7 26:33]
7. TABLE SAW
G [ID 8 27:41]
8. MOTORCYCLE PASSING THROUGH STREET, followed by a car, then passing by again.
H [ID 9 29:24]
9. SHOVELING SNOW INTO STREET GUTTER
mark * car zooms by. [31:20]
I [ID 10 32:03]
10. MEN SINGING IN BAR OF ALBERGO Hotel, recorded from adjacent dining room.
mark * chorus [34:51]
mark * chorus [39:47]
mark * chorus [46:10]
1. Good sequence; men talking in background, girls screaming, boys imitating bugles, motorcycle storms through.
2. Interesting ambience; mumbly conversation between 2 men.
4. At beginning of take, waltz music accompanies bird sounds very funky. Later recordist takes bird outside.
5. Begins with recordist huffing and puffing up hill; water gushing out of tap masks conversation, however.
8. Typical of Cembra - motorcycles frequently roared through the relatively quiet village in this way.
9. Two young women at work, juke box filtering out of Albergo (hotel).