REEL 45 [DAT 23]
Cembra, Italy April 1,2/75
A [ID 1 0:15]
1. LAUNDRY TRUCK, P.A. VOICE AND MUSIC
B [ID 2 2:26]
2. WATER DRIPPING from eaves to metal roofs.
C [ID 3 4:08]
3. HAY CUTTER - motor not working - operated manually.
D [ID 4 6:23]
4. SMALL BOY SINGING for the microphone
[ID 5 8:42]
mark * 3 other children sing a street song [8:42]
[ID 6 10:46]
mark * more talk and chatter with the kids [10:46]
E [ID 7 12:30]
7. KITCHEN NOISES, banging on pots and pans.
[ID 8 14:52]
8. mark * conversation with family. [14:52]
F [ID 9 20:58]
9. MOUNTAIN BUS HORN
G [ID 10 21:35]
10. SOUNDS FROM NEARBY GARAGE
H [ID 11 22:46]
11. RINGING ST. PETER'S CHURCH BELL. Sacristant arrives, opens church door, rings one bell.
mark * kid's toy trumpet [33:59]
I [ID 12 34:36]
12. NEARBY CHURCH BELL
[ID 13 35:58]
13. NEIGHBOURHOOD AMBIENCE, then walking through village, stopping outside house where some children are playing, followed by: DIAL TONE from phone booth.
mark * stepping into booth, listening to the tone, being interrupted by the kids. [40:25]
4. This kid was a real show-off.
7,8. Speaking Italian in a quiet ambience. They talk very loud!
9. Minor third of bus horn. Special horns used in Italy by mountain buses to obtain right away on narrow roads.
11. Unlocking of door, footsteps through reverberant church ringing of bells and clanking of mechanism inside, end of ringing, back outside. Good sequence!