REEL 47 [DAT 24]
Cembra / Ventimiglia April 2,3/75
[ID 1 0:14]
1. MUSICIANS FROM TOWN BAND play a few numbers.
mark * Huse on tenor. [2:57]
B [ID 2 23:23]
2. MORNING AMBIENCE in central square outside Albergo.
mark * loud tractor. [24:50]
C [ID 3 35:10]
3. STORE-FRONT SHUTTERS opening on central square.
D [ID 4 36:34]
4. STONE CUTTERS (on road to Trento) chipping stone in quarry.
E [ID 5 41:38]
5. (Ventimiglia) ENTERING ITALIAN CUSTOMS at French border.
1. The practice had just broken up; a few more left at the end. Pretty funny, funky playing.
2. Good clear soundscape. Various footsteps, birds; ending with shutters opening at the Albergo. Note tractor entering into full foreground towards beginning.
3. Note the reverberation.
4. 3 men, 2 cutting stone and 1 pushing wheelbarrow.
5. Some stamping sounds and discussion by recordists over how much the officials were going to charge us for processing the carnet.