REEL 76 [DAT 35]
Dollar, Scotland May 25/75
GRAHAM INTERVIEW CONTINUED
A [ID 4 44:48]
1. AT THE VILLAGE SMITH'S SHOP (closed on the day of this recording)
mark * imitation of hammer rhythm. [47:49]
B [ID 5 53:58] & [ID 6 59:29]
2. AT THE OLD POWER GENERATING STATION
3. mark * ambience behind the building (wind in trees). [1:01:14]
C [ID 7 1:02:06] & [ID 8 1:07:07]
4-5. AT THE OLD RAILWAY STATION PLATFORM
mark * imitating station porter at Alloa. [1:13:14]
mark * ambience at platform (2 children playing in nearby yard). [1:16:52]
D [ID 9 1:23:16]
6. AT THE DOLLAR GOLF COURSE, golfers in background from time to time, swearing and talking (cont'd on Reel 77).
General: All of Graham's descriptions are in vivid detail (Note especially that of the train station activity).
(See also Reel 79, takes 6-10)
2-3. Both takes contain strong wind ambience.
5. Throughout take a fly or mosquito keeps landing on the mic. and then flies off again.