VANCOUVER 2010-11 COLLECTION
FOLDER 13 - Hastings/SunriseNEW BRIGHTON PARK, DECEMBER 4/2010
1. Park Bench overlooking (hearing) the harbour, 8:33
2. Park Bench overlooking (hearing) the harbour II, 4:52BURRARD VIEW PARK, DECEMBER 4/2010
3. Picnic Table Recording, 5:53
FOLDER 13 COMMENTARY1. In New Brighton Park, on a park bench facing the north shore, footsteps of walkers and joggers as they pass by throughout - it's a gravel path, ambience of children playing and talking, keynote of harbour ambience, dog walker passing by at around 2:00, mother talking with her children at about 3:00 - taking photos along the shoreline, faint siren can be heard at around 4:00, photo taking family passes at 5:00, crow at 5:30, dogwalker at 6:00, jogger and cyclist pass at 7:40
2. Same position as above, except with record level higher, seaplane at 0:35 (*slight peaking*), bird chirping at 1:40, harbour ambience is more pronounced, distant dog barking at around 2:00, child's voice at around 2:20, waves crashing on beach could be heared faintly (I'm about 100 metres from it), children laughing at 3:50, dog barking at 4:30.
3. In Burrard View Park, sitting on a picnic table, facing the north shore, harbour ambience, seagulls can be faintly heard, car starting and driving away beginning at around 0:40, children's voices playing in the park, faint siren at around 2:00, seaplane beginning at about 2:15, overhead (and *peaking*) at around 2:50, nearby crow at 3:15, 3:25.