We have comfortable accommodation options available to suit various needs and budgets. Select the accommodation type below to find out more!
- No Images
The Simon Hotel
The Simon Hotel is open year-round with the exception of SFU's winter closure (mid-December to early January).
Situated on the top floor of the highest building in the Vancouver area, the Simon Hotel offers panoramic views of Mount Baker in Washington State, the San Juan Islands, Vancouver Island, the Straight of Georgia, the North Shore Mountains and Lower Mainland too!
Rooms range in size from 250 to 400 square feet with either one queen bed (Queen Room) or one queen bed plus a double sofabed (Queen with Sofa Room).
Amenities in room:
- TV/DVD player
- FREE high speed wireless Internet access
- Coffee maker
The Simon Hotel has 14 rooms and is perfect for:
- Friends/family visiting students in residence
- Visiting faculty
- Departmental guests
- Small conference/meeting groups
- Individual travellers visiting the Lower Mainland
Reservations can be made on-line! Click here
“We love staying at the Simon and recommend it to friends. We love SFU – Our daughter lived in residence and now lives in UniverCity. The location is excellent – very central and easy to access all areas of the city. The campus feels very safe and inviting. We love the university atmosphere – full of life…” (September, 2011)
- Jan 3 - April 30: $89/night + tax
- May 1 - Sept 15: $99/night + tax
- Sept 16 - April 30: $89/night + tax
Queen w/ Sofa Room
- Jan 3 - April 30: $109/night + tax
- May 1 - Sept 15: $119/night + tax
- Sept 16 - April 30: $109/night + tax