Academic Standing Info Sessions
If you’re concerned about your Academic Standing, we are here to help!
If you are concerned about your Academic Standing, our experienced Academic Advisors are here to help. During the session, we are here to:
- help you understand what academic standing means for you
- help you reflect on your academic journey and think through your next steps to develop a road map for your future academic success
- point you to valuable resources and supports.
Note: These sessions are intended for all undergraduate students whether you are declared, undeclared, domestic, or from international pathways.
Register for the session that works best for you. All sessions are held online via Zoom.
- Thursday, May 13th | 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Thursday, May 20th | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Once you register through Eventbrite you will receive a link to join the session one day before the event starts.