New Elective Grade System Info Sessions
All students are welcome to attend. However, if you are a declared student please make sure you connect with a departmental advisor before opting in for the elective grade system.
Need help understanding the new Elective Grade System? We are here to help!
Interested in finding out how the new Elective Grade System (P/CR/NC) impacts your elective courses for the 2021 Spring, Summer and Fall terms?
Join SFU Academic Advisors for an online information session. This will be an opportunity for you to learn how best to use this policy so you can make an informed decision on your academic choices.
In this session, we will go over:
- Opting for a P/CR/NC grade
- Deadlines - Impacts on program requirements and electives
- Long-term considerations
Register for the session that works best for you! All sessions are an hour long and hosted online via Zoom.
- Monday, October 25th | 9:30am-10:30am (general): Zoom Registration.
- Wednesday, October 27th | 3:30pm-4:30pm (general): Zoom Registration.
- For FASS students, please sign up for a FASS-specific Elective Grade System Information Session here.