Course Planning Sessions
Have questions for an Academic Advisor?
Group Course Planning Sessions
Join Student Services Academic Advisors for a group course planning session. Connecting with our experienced Academic Advisors will help you:
- Learn how to build a term schedule and enroll for courses
- Apply practical tips and tricks to prepare for the upcoming term
- Discover resources and supports available to help you achieve academic success
Please note: These sessions are intended for students who are "undeclared" (meaning, you weren't admitted directly into a specific major) with under 60 units.
If you have any accessibility needs, please be sure to email us at email@example.com more than 48 hours before the session.
Session Dates for Undeclared Students in any Faculty
- Tuesday, October 25th, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm;
- Wednesday, October 26th, 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm;
- Monday, November 7th, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm.
Session Dates for Undeclared Students in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Thursday, October 27th, 1:30 pm - 2:20 pm
This session is presented by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Advisors and Student Services Academic Advisors.
Session Dates for Undeclared Students in the Faculty of Science
- Tuesday, November 1st, 2:30pm - 4:30pm
This session is presented by Student Services Academic Advisors and Faculty of Science Advisors.
Other advising options
Can’t attend one of our course planning sessions? Connect with one of our advisors through one of the options below.
Book an appointment
30-minute advising appointments are available Monday to Friday. Please sign into Advisor Link to book an academic advising appointment.
A secure online instant messaging system where you can connect with an academic advisor via Advisor Link.
20-minute drop-in advising is available for quick, course-planning questions. Please sign into Advisor Link to access drop-in advising.