One Virtual Fair, Endless Possibilities.
The first of its kind in British Columbia, this virtual fair is a collaboration between Simon Fraser University (SFU), the University of British Columbia (UBC), and the University of Victoria (UVic). Our institutions are pleased to offer all students and alumni the opportunity to connect with hundreds of exhibitors at one main event.
We are excited to annouce that the West Coast Virtual Fairs will be back in Spring 2021 for our Jobs & Volunteer Expo! More information to be released soon.
|Mon Feb 15
||Create your profile on the virtual fair platform (Eventus).
|Mon Feb 15 -
Mon Mar 1
|Pre-book your private sessions with recruiters on the platform.
Check date and time for group info sessions.
Visit the resource section on the platform.
Tue Mar 2 &
Wed Mar 3
|West Coast Virtual Fair (11:00 am - 4:00 pm PST)|
Why Should You Attend the Fair
- Discover career, co-op and volunteer opportunities from a wide variety of sectors.
- Practice networking with recruiters from different companies.
- Reduce the time spent on searching for opportunities by attending one fair with hundreds of employers.
What to Expect at the Fair
- Visit exhibitor booths to learn more about their organizations and their opportunities.
- 1-on-1 sessions: Enjoy 15-minute private conversations with recruiters using the video conferencing tool embedded in the platform.
- Group Sessions: Join recruiters for group info sessions with other students.
- Receive live support from our Career Education Specialists and Career Peers.
Click here to view a step-by-step guide on how to register and set up your profile on the virtual fair platform.
Click here to view a tutorial video on how to navigate the virtual fair platform.
This list is updated everyday. Watch out for more exhibitors!
Career & Volunteer
Check back soon!