West Coast Virtual Fair Fall 2021
West Coast Virtual Fairs is back this fall for West Coast Virtual Fair: Career, Volunteer & Graduate Schools. This is a great opportunity for students and alumni to network with organizations from various industries and sectors while exploring what opportunities are currently available!
From October 4-7, network and meet 180+ employers, grad schools and volunteer organizations at the West Coast Virtual Fair! The fair will run online from 11-4 p.m. (PST) each day, so you can choose which times work best for you to meet with companies and organizations.
The fair will be virtually held through the online platform Eventus. Please note that in order to connect with exhibitors you must book 1:1 sessions beforehand.
Links to Student/Alumni Prep Sessions
Topic: Search for Work Post Pandemic
Time: Oct 4, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 620 6184 6457
Topic: Ace Your Grad School Application
Time: Oct 4, 2021 12:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 681 6991 5005
Topic: Navigate the Fair
Time: Oct 4, 2021 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 664 9269 1134
Topic: Network Like a Pro
Time: Oct 4, 2021 03:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 612 8180 4749
Ready, set, go – your guide to success at the West Coast Virtual Fair
> STEP 1: Get ready! (Starting August 16)
Registration now opens!
Sign up for the event that will connect you to hundreds of career, co-op, volunteer opportunities as well as graduate and professional training programs!
You MUST register in order to receive the access link to the virtual fair platform closer to the event
> STEP 2: Get set! (Starting September 27)
Login & book your sessions.
- Log onto the virtual fair platform to create or update your profile (available starting September 27)
- Browse through exhibitor booths and book sessions with your favourite organizations. You can book up to 10 sessions. On Fri, Oct 1, this restriction will bre removed allowing you to book as many sessions as you want
IMPORTANT: You MUST book a 1:1 or group session with an organization if you want to speak with their representatives at the fair.
Sign up & attend preparation workshops:
On Monday October 4, we will be offering a series of preparation workshops to get you in shape for the fair!
- Search for Work Post Pandemic (Employer Panel)
- Ace Your Grad School Application (Grad School Panel)
- Network Like a Pro at a Virtual Event
- How to Navigate the Virtual Fair
> STEP 3: Go! (October 5-7)
The wait is over! Attend your booked sessions with exhibitors.
- Log onto the virtual fair platform to access your booked sessions.
- Sign up for more 1-on-1 or group sessions. Restrictions on number of bookings will be removed on October 4. Reminder that you cannot connect with exhibtors unless you have booked a 1:1 session
- Drop into the student preparation Zoom room during the fair for support.
Click for more
Click here for more student resources and to see more details such as what exhibitors will be attending the fair!
Special thanks to our sponsors:
DATE AND TIME:
Preparation Day: Mon, Oct 4
Fairs: Tue, Oct 5 - Thu, Oct 7
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. PST
Virtual, via Eventus
Open to all SFU students and alumni