Refund cheque mailing request form

If you have been notified of a cheque refund and cannot be on campus to pick up your cheque, you may choose to have the refund cheque mailed to your address in Canada. Before submitting this request, please ensure you have enrolled in Direct Deposit so that all future refunds can be sent to you electronically. 

Due to the potential risk of the refund cheque being lost or cannot be cashed in a student’s home country, refund cheques are no longer mailed to an address outside of Canada. 


(You will have received an email with the amount of the refund and a cheque number.)


The information on this form is collected under the authority of the University Act (RSBC 1996 c.468 s.27[4a]), and is needed to process your request for a refund. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, contact the Director, Student Financials, Enrollment Services, Simon Fraser University, at All information is given in confidence.