Job Search Success
This is a fun online professional writing and intercultural communication course. You will improve your resume and cover letter while learning how to communicate in today's multicultural workplace: a skill employers look for today. The course is designed knowing you are busy. It can take 1-2 hours per week and is four weeks long. It is instructed through videos so there is not a lot of reading. You will receive expert feedback on your professional writing documents.
Cost: $20; non-refundable after the start of the course. JSS is offered every term, find registration dates on myExperience.
Want to Learn More?
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
2. Log in with your computing ID and password
3. From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
4. Click on "Career and Leadership Development"
5. Find Job Search Success under the list of programs and click on "Register"
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Campus: Online via Canvas
Start date: September 23
Registration deadline: September 22 (11:55pm)