- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- Support Options
- Events & Workshops
- Faculty & Staff
Do you have questions or concerns about your health and are not sure who to ask? The nurses at Health and Counselling Services are here for you.
Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse is a way for you to:
- Ask questions or bring up concerns about health related issues (i.e. sexual health)
- Get tips on how to manage allergies, insect bites, and sunscreen
- Find ways to cope with anxiety, panic, low mood, and body image
- Get help with managing medications
- Find resources off campus
To book a session, call Health and Counselling Services at 778-782-4615 and ask to speak with a nurse. You will be asked about the topic of your call, and will be scheduled for a 15-minute appointment. You can check in as often as needed. Sessions are hosted through *telephone calls.
Not available for a Wednesday appointment? Let us know by calling 778-782-4615 to find out your appointment options and schedule another time to check in with a nurse.
*You will receive a call from "no caller ID" or "unknown caller" at the time of your appointment.
Please review this consent form before your scheduled appointment.
July 8 - August 26, 2020
9:00am to 4:30pm