Resilience and Well-Being Canvas Course
Bouncing Back as an SFU Student:
Building Resilience and Supporting Your Well-being
Being a university student can be stressful. Balancing your demands as a student in addition to other responsibilities can be challenging. This course was designed by SFU Health Promotion to help you learn about strategies, tools and resources for supporting your well-being and resilience as an SFU student.
You must be an SFU student to take the course
What to Expect
- The course is offered via Canvas
- The course takes about 45 minutes to complete.
What is 'Bouncing Back' About?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply specific strategies to build and maintain your personal resilience and wellbeing
- Identify and access resources to support well-being
- Describe how resilience can help you be more flexible and adapt to change
- Describe the relationship between stress, success, wellbeing and resilience