- About Us
- Faith Gatherings
- What's Happening
Burnaby, Christianity, Small Group, The Point, Faith Study
Lifegroups are designed to do life alongside one another. Meeting once a week for a meal their goal is to build friendship, faith, and fun.
Last weekly gathering Week of Dec 6th
Collective movie party Dec 14th in MFC
Lifegroups focus on the "5 Fs"
- Friends: Get connected to people in the context of community
- Food: Enjoy a meal/snacks together.
- Faith: Be part of some discussion on spiritual matters
- Family: Pray for one another & live out the 'one anothers' together
- Fun: Have FUN!!
These small groups start with the term and meet weekly until exams. They are open to new people at any point. Find one that fits with your schedule and get connected today.
- Tuesdays on Burnaby Campus @ 6:30pm
- Tuesdays in South Burnaby @ 6pm
- Wednesdays on Bunaby Campus @ 6:30pm
Tuesdays & Wednesdays
The Point's vision is to see people come to authentically know and Love God, to Love the People of our community as Christ loves us, and to Serve All so that they may have a glimpse of what the Kingdom of God looks like, and be welcomed into it. Connect with us in person and Online, and on Facebook or Instagram.
Contact Rhea Tailor or Mac Johnson for more information
Connect with the Baptist Chaplaincy
Connect with the Baptist Chaplaincy at the Multifaith Centre. They are here for you. Whether it is for spiritual direction, to have a listening ear, or just to connect, reach out today.