Make your first year extraordinary. Attend Summit — a great option to set yourself up for success in your first year at SFU. Make new friends, connect with mentors, gain leadership skills, and explore Burnaby campus.
What is it?
It begins with one week at SFU's Burnaby campus, and an engaging line-up of workshops and lectures. Through Summit, students will connect with a diverse group of peers and mentors, and will stay connected with this group throughout first year.
- Five days of experiential programming
- Food will be provided each day
- Continuous support throughout the fall and spring terms
How to register:
Registration for Summit will open in June, 2020. Check back here for registration details.
Who is it for?
Note: Each participant is eligible to attend a maximum of one session of the Summit program.
Why attend Summit?
- Build community and make new friends
- Get comfortable with university-level academic expectations
- Get a head start with extra-curricular opportunities
- Gain the confidence to thrive in the university environment
There is a $125.00 cost of attending Summit, which you can pay when you register. The cost includes food and swag.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.