- Memberships and passes
- Shared content library
Whether you want a leisurely ride on a stationary bike or wish to improve muscle and core strength, our Fitness Centre has a variety of equipment and programs to suit your needs.
Our Fitness Centre facilities are for those who are 15 years or over; adult supervision (19 years+) is required for members aged 15 and 16 years old.
For younger members we offer a variety of child and youth fitness programs.
Fitness Centre hours
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30 to 10:00 am
Portion of the Fitness Centre
- Saturday: 8:30 to 10:00 a.m.
Entire Fitness Centre
Holidays and closures
- Sunday, May 5 - Staff training
- Monday, September 2: Labour Day
- Monday, October 14: Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, November 11: Remembrance Day
- Wednesday, December 25 - January 1: Winter Closure
Fitness Centre rates
* SFU alumni receive 25% off the rate.
** You must be 15 years or over to use the Fitness Centre facilities. Adult supervision (19 years+) is required for members aged 15 and 16 years old.
|0 to 3 years**||Free|
|4 to 14 years**||$3.00|
|15 to 64||$6.00|
|Family (up to 4 people)||$12.50|