If you're coming to Information Evening on May 25th, we'd love to show you SFU Residence
Have you applied to SFU Residence or accepted a Residence Offer for the Fall? Come see what your first year residence room is going to look like in person. You probably have lots of questions, such as:
- How big is my room going to be?
- How much space is there to store my things?
- What will I need to bring with me when I move in?
- How do I meet people in Residence and where can we hang out?
For those of you with such questions, SFU Residence & Housing will be offering Residence Only Tours and the opportunity to spend a night at SFU Residence on May 25, 2017.
During Info Eve: Tower Residence Tours
If you are a first year student, you should take a tour of our awesome tower residence!
During this summer's Information Evening, you can sign up to take a quick 30 minute tour of SFU Residence to see the following areas:
- Residence rooms for first year students
- Madge Hogarth Community Space
- Floor common area
- SFU Dining Hall
Tower Dorm Room Tours are expected to take about 30 - 35 minutes to complete.
If you are interested, please make sure to look for the SFU Residence & Housing table during Information Evening on May 25, 2017.
For more information, please see the Info Eve website here.
After Info Eve: Residence Sleep Over
Experience living in our student community for a night on May 25th after Info Eve!
Get a preview of Residence Life by…
- Living in a first year dorm, an upper year townhouse or even the Simon Hotel (parent participation/supervision required).
- Meeting one of our community advisors (CAs) or Residence Life Coordinators (RLCs) who can answer all your questions with regards to living in Residence.
- Having an optional ‘all-you-care-to-eat’ meal in our Dining Hall!
You have three sleep over options...
NOTE: All students must be accompanied by at least one parent/guardian.
- SIMON HOTEL - Stay in comfort at the Simon Hotel with your entire family where you can book a Queen Bed room for only $85/night (plus taxes) or a Queen with Sofa Bed for only $105/night (plus taxes).
- TOWERS - Get the true first year residence experience and stay in our first year tower. You and your parent(s) can each book a room on the same floor for only $39 per room!
- TOWNHOUSES - Get a preview of our upper year townhouses which can sleep up to four people for only $155/night.
To book the Information Evening Sleep Over option of your choice, please complete this form: http://bit.ly/bookSFU