2017-18 Residence Contract, Handbook, and Forms
2017-2018 Residence Contract
2017 - Spring & Summer 2018
The 2017-18 Residence Contract applies to students (undergraduate and graduate) accepting a housing offer for the Fall 2017, Spring 2018 and Summer 2018 academic terms.
Updated Feb. 21, 2017
2018-2019 Residence Contract
Fall 2018 - Onwards
The 2018-19 Residence Contract applies to students (undergraduate and graduate) accepting a housing offer for the Fall 2018, Spring 2019 and Summer 2019 academic terms.
Updated January 9, 2018
2017-2018 Residence Handbook
The 2017-18 Residence Handbook is a companion to the Residence Contract, providing important information on living in residence including policies and procedures, community standards and enforcement, and other related information that new and returning students need to know. Updated: April 4, 2017
Residence Handbook for residents living in SFU Residence for the 2017-2018 Academic Year.
Appeal & Termination Forms
- Undergraduate Fee Extension
- Graduate Payment Plan
- Room Switch Request - INFO
- Room Switch Request - FORM
- Function Responsibility Form (FRF) for parties/gatherings
- Function Room Booking Request
- Resident Reference Request Form
- Consent to Disclose Personal Information
- Residence Advertising Policy
- Cleaning/Damage Charges - INFO