The Townhouses are four-person residences for undergraduate students. View Eligibility }
- Maximum capacity: 396 students
- Each townhouse unit is 3 levels (no elevators)
- All bedrooms are single occupancy & private (i.e., no roommates).
- Main floor consists of a shared kitchen and living room area
- Upper floors consists of two single bedrooms and one shared bathroom per floor
- There are no elevators in the building
- WiFi Internet.
Please Note: students who have special accessibility needs must apply for SFU housing first and then register with SFU's Centre for Students with Disabilities (CSD). See our FAQs below for more information.