Important Forms


Looking to advertise your event or put up a poster in your building?  Make sure to read the Advertising Policy to make sure that you're not breaking any rules! 

Parties/Gathering Requests (FRF):

Before you plan that big  end-of-term party, make sure you get permission to do so and are aware of your responsibilities as the host. 

For more forms and Residence documents, please see: