The RHA is a student run organization made up of residents who have been elected by their peers (you!). The RHA was created to protect the rights of residents, liaise between residents and the administration, and organize social programming, as well to help build a stronger residence community and identity.
Who is the RHA?
The Residence Hall Association is you!
- 10 student volunteers elected annually to represent this membership – called the Board of Directors, which is comprised of:
- 6 House Chairs
- 4 Executive Directors
The RHA was created to:
- Protect the rights of residents at SFU
- Liaise with SFU Residence administration
- Organize event programming throughout the year
We Are the Student Union for Residents!
- We address the concerns and needs of the SFU Residence population as a whole.