USA and international students

Please visit our COVID 19 FAQs for International Students for up-to-date COVID-19 information on immigration, travel, and medical insurance.


How can I contact an International Student Advisor with questions about my immigration status (e.g., study permit, work permit, visa) or medical insurance?

International Student Advisors offer non-academic advising to students from international pathways. Our office space is currently closed due to COVID-19 safety measures; however, we are still available to support you remotely via LiveChat, phone, and email. To learn about the advising options and how to contact us, please visit the Contact Us page.

How can I stay informed on SFU's response to the COVID-19 pandemic?

You can get answers to frequently asked questions and SFU’s response to COVID-19 on the SFU website. For information specific to international students at SFU, see the FAQs from International Services for Students.