Changing your letter grade to a P (undergraduate courses)

May 01, 2020

You can now opt in for P grades through self service. After you login into goSFU, you can simply click on the link "Change My Grade to P", select course(s) for which you would like to change the grade, click Submit Request, and confirm your selection(s).

We strongly encourage you to seek out advising from academic advising, Financial Assistance, and/or International Services for Students before changing your grade to a p. You cannot revert your grades from P to original grade through self service.

After you submit, the status for the course(s) will be changed to In Progress. We expect changes to be completed by the system within 2 business days. You will receive a grade change notification email as soon as the system updates your request. Alternatively, students can also view the change through self service.

Please note, the self service “Change My Grade to P” option will only be available until May 31, 2020.