COVID-19 vaccines will be available at the Burnaby, Vancouver, and Surrey SFU campuses.
In order to ensure the safety and comfort of our campus community, and to help make everyone’s transition back to in-person classes safe and positive, SFU has partnered with Fraser Health to provide students with easy and convenient access to vaccinations by offering pop-up clinics to domestic and international students.
The clinics are also open to anyone aged 12+ who needs a first or second shot.
You do not need to make an appointment or provide your personal health number, just show up to one of the pop-up clinics and a FHA representative will be happy to help you.
This schedule is subject to change. Only confirmed clinics are listed. Additional dates may be added, so please check back regularly for updates.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics in Fraser Health Authority region:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics in Vancouver Coastal Health region:
- SFU Return to Campus:
- SFU Health and Counselling Services:
- BCCDC COVID-19 Information:
- Health Link BC COVID-19 Information:
- Provincial Health Orders in BC: