SFU Surrey is located in the Central City complex at 13450 102 Avenue, just south of the Surrey Central SkyTrain station (just look for the large office tower). Walk across the plaza to the Central City entrance and then up the stairs to the main campus entrance.
For bus routes and times visit the Translink website.
From SFU Burnaby
- Head down the hill on Gaglardi
- After you cross the Lougheed Highway, turn LEFT onto Cariboo and go up the hill to Tenth
- Turn RIGHT on Tenth, then LEFT on McBride (to the Patullo Bridge)
- Cross the Patullo Bridge and go up King George Highway
- Central City will be on your right between 102 and 100 Avenue. Turn right on 102 Avenue, left on Whalley Ring Road, and left into the parking complex.
From Downtown Vancouver
- Get onto Hastings Street and drive east
- Remain on Hastings through East Vancouver and turn RIGHT onto the Highway 1 eastbound ramp
- Continue on Highway 1 and cross over the Port Mann Bridge
- Take exit number 48 shortly after the bridge (108th Avenue/152nd Street exit)
- Keep right on the off ramp and merge onto 152nd Street southbound
- Drive past the 108th Avenue turnoff and continue up to the 104th Avenue intersection
- Turn right on 104th Avenue and continue westbound to King George Highway
- Turn left on King George Highway and continue southbound.
- Turn right on 102 Avenue, left on Whalley Ring Road, and left into the parking complex. Park on level 5.
From Vancouver Airport (Richmond)
- Leave the terminal and merge into Grant McConachie Way (the main airport causeway)
- At the first intersection heading eastbound, turn RIGHT and then immediately LEFT onto Miller road
- Continue eastbound on Miller Road and cross the bridge where Miller Road becomes Sea Island Way
- Continue eastbound on Sea Island Way/Miller Road and keep right, merging onto the Highway 99 southbound ramp
- Drive southbound on Highway 99 and take exit number 37 (North Delta/New Westminster)
- Follow the off ramp as it merges into highway 91 and continue on 91 over the Alex Fraser Bridge
- Keep to the right as you cross the bridge and take the first exit on the other side
- Keep left on the bridge exit and loop around back over the highway and onto Nordel Way
- Continue eastbound on Nordel Way as it crosses over Scott Road and becomes 88th Avenue
- Continue on 88th Avenue/Nordel Way until you come to King George Highway
- Turn LEFT on King George Highway
- Continue northbound on King George Highway. Continue on Old Yale Road to Whalley Ring Road, turn right on Whalley Ring Road, and right into the parking complex. Park on level 5.
From the Fraser Valley
- Find Highway 1 and head Westbound
- Take exit number 50 (104th Avenue), keeping left on the off ramp
- Follow the off ramp over the bridge and merge into 104th Avenue
- Continue on 104th Avenue westbound to King George Highway
- Turn LEFT on King George Highway
- Take the second right up the ramp to the upper level parking. Park on level 5.
Visitor Parking is available on level P5 of the parkade for guests coming to SFU Surrey for lectures and special events. Parking costs $2 per hour from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., with an evening flat rate of $3.00 after 6:00 p.m. Visitors are required to enter the stall number into the meterinside the stair/elevator vestibule on level P5. The meter accepts coins or credit cards. Voucher tickets are dispensed to be displayed on the dashboard of the vehicle. Stalls on P5 without a number are for permit parking only and are not overflow for pay parking.
Diamond Parking patrols and enforces all parking areas at Central City. Vehicles with no parking pass will be ticketed. Note, the new sign on P5 indicates that parking violation charges are $65.00.
All other parking on site is restricted, to faculty, staff, students with passes or shoppers.
Please note that the parking passes from SFU Burnaby are not valid at SFU Surrey. It is a completely separate system.