Dr./Limited Term Lecturer, Faculty of Education
- Email: Susan_Barber@sfu.ca
- Tel: 604-808-5119
Susan's main areas of research are in arts education, teacher education, literacy and narrative writing. She teaches Education and Foundations of Academic Literacy (FAL) courses at Surrey and Burnaby, as well FAL at Surrey in Continuing Studies's Aboriginal Bridge Program cohorts in Aboriginal Pre-Health and Aboriginal University Preparation Program.
- EDUC 341 C100 Literacy, Education and Culture
- EDUC 471 C100 Curriculum Development: Theory and Practice
- EDUC 471 C200 Curriculum Development: Theory and Practice
- EDUC 807 G012 The Foundations of Action Research
- FAL X99 D012 Foundations of Academic Literacy
- FAL X99 E004 Foundations of Academic Literacy
- FAL X99 P100 Foundations of Academic Literacy
Future courses may be subject to change.