- 2025 Sustainability Plan
- Climate Action
- EDI Statement
The call for proposals now closed
The call for proposals for SFU's Living Lab program is now closed. Thank you to all who applied. The Living Lab is offering funding awards of up to $12,500 to support sustainablity-themed research. We invite innovative, creative and solution-based proposals that support the implementation of SFU’s Strategic Sustainability Plan 2020-2025 (SFU 2025).
Applications need to include the following documents and meet the selection criteria to be considered for approval and funding:
- Living Lab application form
- Living Lab application checklist
- Letter of intent (maximum 3 pages) addressing the selection criteria (details can be found in CFP) and containing a brief project plan with a monthly timeline (12 months)
- The application should include information on the timeline with a monthly breakdown. The projects should take place over the course of a year and all projects must begin no later than February 1, 2022.
- Support letter from faculty supervisor: One letter from the academic supervisor or Living Lab team member will suffice
- Student’s curriculum vitae