About University Communications
SFU’s Communications office brokers news and information about the university to media and the general public. We produce various publications and provide a range of communications services to faculty and staff.
- Media Releases: a searchable archive of SFU-related press releases
- Issues and Experts: timely announcements, matching experts with current issues
- Directory of Experts: a searchable database of SFU academics and their areas of research and expertise
- Photo Gallery: high-res stock shots from SFU's three campuses
- Graphic Standards Consultation: information resource on any application of the university brand not covered by the web and print volumes of the graphic standard manuals.
- SFU Editorial Style Guide: this editorial style guide is a searchable online reference for SFU communicators. It describes SFU's “house style” for writing everything except academic and technical papers.
- Web Strategy: coordination of SFU's Central Web Presence.
- Web Standards Consultation: advice on implementation and approval of interpretation of the graphic standards for the web.