SFU Communications plays a leading role in the development of SFU’s central web presence. A web manager and a web strategist in the office facilitate the continuing evolution of SFU's use of the web through:
- Content, SFU's official home page and a group of administrative web sites.
- Offering advice and information on the graphic standards for the web: working with the CLF group keeping them up to date and monitoring implementation. SFU Communications is the approving authority on the interpretation of the graphic standards.
- Coordination of major online university initiatives.
- Establishing a presence for SFU on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Communication with SFU webmasters.
Information and Resources
We offer the following resources to SFU Webmasters:
- Information about SFU's Common Look and Feel for the web
- Maintaining the SFU Editorial Style Guide
- To subscribe to the SFU Webmasters list serve, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "subscribe sfu-webmasters" in the subject. Information about webmaster meetings will be sent to the listserv.