- Campus Services
- Contact Us
- Our Story
- Our Team
- Signature Events
- Year in Review
- Faculties & Departments
- Community Programs
- News & Events
- Faculty + Staff
Sign up to receive a weekly highlight of engaging campus events, info sessions and workshops.
SFU Vancouver Wellness Programming
There are many free wellness programming options available to students, staff and faculty at SFU's Vancouver campus. Wellness programming is an extension of SFU’s Vancouver Campus INgagement Programs, designed to build a greater sense of community at SFU Vancouver by increasing campus engagement and developing more opportunities for our students, staff and faculty to interact.
Online Wellness Class Schedule
Please check back for details for future class offerings.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Zoom URL: https://sfu.zoom.us/j/329722833
Zoom meeting ID & password: 329 722 833 | present
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate
- You can join our classes using a web browser and the URL link, or by downloading the free Zoom app and entering the meeting ID and password *Using the app is recommended to help prevent video lag
- We recommend using a laptop or desktop computer and/ or projecting to your tv screen if possible
- You may also want to use wireless headphones to avoid disturbing anyone around you
- Instructors will mute participants once the class begins to minimize distractions, and you may choose to turn your video on or off
- You can also click on the instructor’s video window and select ‘Pin Video’ so that the instructor remains as your main window