- Faculties & Departments
- Community Programs
- News & Events
- Faculty + Staff
Sign up to receive a weekly highlight of engaging campus events, info sessions and workshops.
Learning Spaces Renewal
The SFU Vancouver Campus Facilities Renewal 2017-2022 initiative aims to bring a rational, integrated and comprehensive planning process to the upkeep and improvement of the University’s physical assets downtown. The objectives of the plan are:
- Optimize student learning and community engagement;
- Ensure Vancouver campus infrastructure, classrooms, instructional technology, gathering places, library, common areas and washrooms
reflect the University’s high standards and strategic vision;
- Provide an explicit and robust set of criteria to inform funding priorities;
- Avoid extensive delays in upgrades that would cost much more in the future;
- Align with and be incorporated into the University’s overall capital plan.
SFU Vancouver will enhance the teaching and learning experiences at Harbour Centre by improving and renewing campus classrooms. A Learning Spaces representative committee of faculty, staff, and students is currently working to identify issues and is seeking input on how we can best shape Harbour Centre’s learning spaces.
We want to know...
We’re looking for your input: How can classrooms at SFU Vancouver enhance teaching and learning experiences?
- What does your ideal learning space look like?
- What should every classroom be equipped with?
- What learning spaces at Harbour Centre (classrooms or other areas) work best for you just now?
- What would you change in the spaces at Harbour Centre to make them more responsive to your learning needs?
- Anything else you want us to know?
Submit your questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com and contribute your perspective to this significant upgrade process.